Rates & Reservations
The information contained in this section will help you to determine the rates and fees you will incur on your Alaskan Fishing adventure. Please read and understand all of the information below, as it will help you plan the perfect vacation and assure a trouble-free trip.
About Our Rates:
- Prices are based on 24 hour periods
- Extra Day Rate $629
- Child and group rates available
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Party Bookings - add 10%
- Morning and afternoon arrival and departure times
- 2 day/1 night to 7 day/6 night packages also available call or email for rates
- Company retreats packages, and Group Rates are available. See below for details.( please inform us prior to arrival )
Rate Pricing Includes:
- 8 hours of guided fishing per day
- Rod, reel, tackle, hip boots (sizes 7-13)
- Meals, lodging
- Fish cleaning, freezing, Ziploc Bag packaging of fish (vacuum packing available for $2 per bag).
- Air transportation to and from Anchorage.
We can recommend Anchorage based fish processing companies for smoking and/or shipment of your catch. If you do not want your fish smoked, it is cheaper to take it with you on the airlines.
Rate pricing Does Not Include
Fishing license and King Salmon Tags, alcoholic beverages, Vacuum packing (all available at the lodge), gratuities or extra expenses due to weather delays. (50% of Extra Day Rate for non-fishing, full Extra Day Rate for fishing)
- Reservations: To confirm trips, a 50% deposit is required within two weeks of reservations. Upon receipt of the trip deposit, you will be sent a confirmation on your reservations. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. MasterCard, VISA and American Express accepted (card fee of 2% applied).
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded less 15% if your cancellation is requested 90 days in advance and we are able to rebook the space. Trip cancellation insurance can be obtained from your travel agent.
- Child and Group Rates:Children under 12 are 2/3 of stated rates. Groups of 12-16 with a stay of 6 days receive a 10% discount.
2017 Full Service Lodge Rates
|Overnight Packages||Standard cabin||Deluxe cabin|
|1 day/1 night||$1147 pp||$1216 pp|
|2 day/2 night||$1934 pp||$2073 pp|
|3 day/3 night||$2709 pp||$2917 pp|
|4 day/4 night||$3473 pp||$3749 pp|
|5 day/5 night||$4214 pp||$4561 pp|
|6 day/6 night||$4939 pp||$5355 pp|
|7 day/7 night||$5632 pp||$6117 pp|
Guided Fly-in Day Fishing Rate - 8 hours, $550/person
Rooms $80 per person (+ 5% Mat Su Borough Bed Tax). Meals $45-55 for three meals a day Breakfast & Dinner set menu, Lunch (Open menu)
Iditarod Room Rates (1st weekend in March) $160 per person (+ 5% Mat Su Borough Bed Tax). Meals $45-55 for three meals a day Breakfast & Dinner set menu, Lunch (Open menu)